Author Topic: No veg articles  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Tony

• Administrator
  • Oil baron
  • Fo' shizzle, biodizzle
    • Southampton Waste Oil Collection
No veg articles
« on: November 23, 2010, 10:29:33 PM »
Could do with encouraging someone to contribute a bit regarding twin tanking, FPHEs vs blending etc.

There must be a lot of information on suitability of switchover valves and control gear that would benefit from being summarised in one place.

Offline Chug

• Administrator
  • Oil obsessive
Re: No veg articles
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 12:40:33 AM »
I think a lot of people might like to contribute but don't fully understand how or what they need to do and maybe will need one of us to put it up on the wiki, although they might be good on bio/veg but maybe think it's too complicated and techy, so maybe a post on Paddy's saying c'mon veggers write an article on tt or whatever and if you don't know how to add it to the wiki post it on here and one of us will make it appear on the tinternet! ;D ;D ;D

Otherwise we'll have to do the veg article pages ourselves Tony once we've get the bio side looking good ::)

Offline K.H

• Administrator
  • Oil baron
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 07:03:27 PM »
I could put pressure on Rotary if you want? ;) i know hes got diagrams of his filter set up and things like the RM filter mod

Offline Chug

• Administrator
  • Oil obsessive
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 07:53:18 PM »
It needs people to volunteer then they are keen and get on with it, not saying Paul might not be keen but don't pressure him, only if he wants to.
I'll start some off anyway and it might encourage others to add/edit, but I'm just off out in a bit to make some noise with synths keyboards, laptops with wicked music programs with an old band mate, so maybe make a start on veg stuff tomorrow.

Offline K.H

• Administrator
  • Oil baron
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 11:05:52 PM »
It will be gentle pressure,not really sure until i see him on monday if hes aware of this site,BTW Chug is Dave over his shingles?,im expecting him down tomorrow